I’m an incoming PhD student at CUHK, Multimedia Lab. Before joining MMLab, I received my bachelor degree from CUHK(SZ), 2020.
I had a great pleasure working with great minds at CUHK(SZ) on Statistics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, and Optimization.
I have broad interest in Machine Learning, with special focus on Computer Vision now.
Feel free to send me a e-mail if you have a question regarding my research.
- 2020-01-07: Joined SenseTime as a Research Intern.
- 2019-12-25: Finally finished all my undergraduate courses, happy early graduation~ 🥳
- 2019-07-10: Got admitted to the PhD program at CUHK MMLab (≧∇≦)ﾉ!!!
- 2019-05-20: Kick off our Luohu Hospital Project on Operation Research, work at iDDA.
- B.S. in Statistics at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, 2020
- GPA: 3.96/4.00, Rank: 1/152
- Visiting Program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2019 Spring
- Summer Research at Stanford University, 2018 Summer
- Summer School at University College London, 2017 Summer
Honors and Awards
- China National Scholarships (0.2%), CHINA
- Academic Performace Scholarship, Class A, CUHK(SZ)
- Dean's List Award, CUHK(SZ)
- Undergraduate Research Award, CUHK(SZ)
- PHY1001, General Physics, 2017
Click to expand
- Major Courses
- Deep Learning
- Probability Theory
- Stochastic Processes
- Optimization Theory and Algorithms
- Topics in Data and Decision Analytics (VAE, GAN, etc)
- Data Mining
- Time Series
- Statistics and Probability
- General Courses
- Anatomy and Developmental Biology
- Literary London
- Superhero Movies and Comics